Corporate/Business Management opportunities
Looking to become a future leader in our business? Then join one of our corporate programmes and go on a fast-moving learning journey. You’ll be at the heart of a leading transport operator which employs around 100,000 people and generates billions of pounds of revenue every year.
Getting to grips with real-life projects within our finance, commercial or another business function, you’ll be learning every day through your role. A wide range of placements and / or projects will give you fantastic experience plus the chance to help us grow our business. And at the same time, you’ll be making an impact on the lives of millions of customers.
With good commercial sense and financial acumen, you’ll be able to see the bigger picture and spot opportunities to improve how we work. And as challenges change, you’ll adapt and further develop your skills. The next one could be analysing and interpreting data to understand the impact of decisions on our customers, colleagues and business. But the tasks will keep changing – our industry’s always on the move.
By joining us you’ll need the flexibility to move to different locations and to work with different teams. It’s how you’ll broaden your experience over the two to three years. And if you perform well and we are able to do so, there’s an added bonus: we’ll give you the support to achieve the associated professional qualifications.
A talented graduate who loves getting stuck into new challenges, you will:
- Have at least a 2:2 degree (2:1 for Finance roles) in business, finance, accounting, business administration, marketing or any relevant subject. See the vacancy listing for further details
- Be curious, enthusiastic and passionate about understanding how our business operates and how you can help us achieve our goals
- Ideally have some business or finance experience through previous work, internship or volunteering experience
- Be a natural team worker who builds strong relationships at every level
- Always put our customers at the heart of everything you do
- Have the ambition to drive your own career development
In return, you can expect great perks, lots of training and learning - all on the job, through feedback and coaching, and from formal training.
If you’re looking to develop your skills, grow your career and take on new challenges – your journey starts here.