Engineering Management opportunities
Our two-year graduate engineering programmes will take you out of your comfort zone and on a fast-moving learning journey. You’ll get to grips with real-life projects while learning on the job via a variety of placements. And depending on if you join our Bus Division or one of our Train Operating Companies, and based upon your performance you may enjoy the funding, mentorship and support you need to become an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer and future engineering leader.
Got an engineering degree and don’t mind working at different sites? You could join the teams who keep our buses and trains in perfect working order. You’ll quickly learn how to carry out diagnostics, and inspect and repair our vehicles or train units. Thinking on your feet, you’ll come up with innovative technical solutions in a fast-paced working environment. You’ll also get to know all about project and contract management, as well as contributing to our UK Engineering Performance and Depot teams.
A talented graduate who loves getting stuck into new challenges, you will:
- Have at least a 2:2 BEng degree accredited by IMechE or IET in Electrical, Electronic, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or a MEng or equivalent qualifications
- Be a natural team worker who builds strong relationships at every level
- Always put safety first and our customers at the heart of everything you do
- Be resilient and think creatively – you look at problems from different angles
- Have sound technical knowledge and the ambition to progress
In return, you can expect great perks, lots of training and learning - all on the job, through feedback and coaching, and from formal training.
If you’re looking to develop your skills, grow your career and take on new challenges – your journey starts here.