Operations Management opportunities
We run two two-year graduate operations programmes – one in our Bus division and one in Rail. Whichever one you choose, you’ll learn to think strategically and develop the skills to become a future leader in our business. You’ll get to grips with real-life projects while learning on the job via a variety of placements. And you’ll make a big impact on our operations and the lives of millions of customers.
Going on a fast-moving journey, you’ll gain hands-on experience in our commercial, operations and finance teams. Growing the skills you need to grow our business, you’ll learn about project and contract management. And you’ll use your analytical mind to look at data, spot new opportunities and identify ways we can improve our operations. As our industry is always on the move, you’ll need the flexibility to move to our different sites to work within a range of teams to broaden your experiences.
A talented graduate who loves getting stuck into new challenges, you will:
- Have at least a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Be a natural team worker who builds strong relationships at every level
- Have a good commercial brain and the ambition to drive your own development
- Always put safety first and be passionate about providing our customers with the best experience possible
- Have set your sights on a rewarding career as an operations or people manager
- Be able to see the bigger picture and understand the impact our decisions have on our customers, colleagues and the bottom line
In return, you can expect great perks, lots of training and learning - all on the job, through feedback and coaching, and from formal training.
If you’re looking to develop your skills, grow your career and take on new challenges – your journey starts here.