Aircoach are looking for a Commercial Manager in Dublin!
As the Commercial Manager, you will have the skills, mindset and experience to help us drive a customer/partner centric and insight/data led culture, to drive financial performance.
You will also take the commercial lead in driving key components to ensure robust budgeting, forecasting and data driven measurement to improve our customer and financial metrics.
Basic Purpose of Role
- To be business lead for all commercial activity and initiatives within Aircoach and be driving force for the department to deliver the commercial strategy, budget and 5 year business plan.
- Team orientated and dynamic leader, bringing strong commercial acumen and financial awareness to the business to ensure sound commercial decisions are made across all of Aircoach.
- Profit and customer volume growth within Aircoach, maximising new commercial, tendered and contract opportunities delivered by working very closely with the Operations Managers.
- To work closely with external organisations including local authorities, and other major organisations to ensure Aircoach is fully included in transport planning solutions and decisions within our operating territory.
- Work with the wider team both internally and externally on marketing, network, ticketing and pricing activities to deliver sustainable profitable and customer volume growth for short term (budget), and long term (5 year plan).
- To work in conjunction with the UK Bus Commercial Team on nationally led initiatives but to be responsible for local delivery.
- To work cooperatively with the Finance Team for both financial and non financial analysis purposes.
- To be able to learn new analysis based systems and interpret the data to facilitate effective decision making within the business.
- To lead and develop the Customer Experience Strategy for the Aircoach business.
- Coordination and completion of all tender and contract submissions
- Be the commercial lead to contribute to the budget setting and 5 year plan processes.
- To work closely with regional and national commercial colleagues to ensure we are embedded in the development of new commercial ideas and initiatives
- To lead on timetable development to ensure our goal of 95% on time at all stops is achieved along with ensuring revenue potential on each route is maximised.
- Managing key ad hoc commercial projects.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong influencing and communication skills and the experience to challenge Senior Management in business critical decisions when necessary
- Good decision maker, with a strong understanding of the wider impact of commercial activity on the immediate business environment
- Self-starting and motivated. Willing to challenge themselves and play a part in further developing our strategic capability
- Approachable and a strong team player
- Work to tight deadlines and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Confident delivering strategic presentations and plans to colleagues at a senior
- Focus on high quality delivery with excellent attention to detail · Commercially focused and financially aware
- Excellent customer service focus, able to interpret and represent the customer voice internally
- Computer literate to produce MI and reports
- Someone with a strong team ethic who can motivate others by their actions and behaviours
- Experience of research and utilising customer insight
- Aptitude to build and maintain stakeholder relations, indicative of a professional leader
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Website Skillset:Engineering & Mechanics
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:39
- Location:Aircoach - Dublin