To support and deputise for the Operations Manager (People) to manage all aspects of staff performance across all ROI depots.
- Management of the depot operations teams in Dublin, Cork & Galway in accordance with Aircoach and FirstGroup policies, standard operating procedures and all relevant legislation.
- Work with the Training function to ensure that operational teams are competently trained, and to achieve agreed establishment requirements.
- Manage driver performance and carry out job chats.
- Support the induction and development of an engaged, talented and high performing operations team, nurturing an innovative and continuous improvement culture.
- Conduct any investigation, disciplinary, grievance or absence management reviews in accordance with Company policy.
- Maintain accurate records for all aspects of operational standards and performance, including maintenance of employee records .
- Work alongside service delivery members, fostering excellent working relationships between drivers and Supervisors to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Deliver agreed performance improvement plans and operational costs within budget.
- Comply with requisition to pay procedures and delegated authorities.
- Ensure an effective working relationship with recognised trade union representatives or committees.
- Other duties commensurate with the role as may be deemed appropriate by the line manager.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent customer service focus.
- A team builder and driver of high performance teams.
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Passenger Transport would be desirable. A willingness to study for CPC is essential.
- A passion for safety and driving to deliver a high performing safety behavioural culture.
- Mentoring/coaching skills in the progression of the deliverables of the business
- Self-reliant and straightforward communicator with skill sets to promote the customer facing business, in a positive light with the capacity to inspire in a structured and encouraging way.
- Capacity to manage and commute between multi-site operations, providing cover when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin Airport, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Aircoach - Dublin
Airport Business Park, Dublin Airport, Co Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, K67 K5P7
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:Aircoach - Dublin
- Closing Date:7 June 2023
Create an alert subscription based on this vacancy