Sales and Marketing Assistant
Evo-Rail is recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this is an exciting and fast-paced role where you will have responsibility for providing full administrative support to the team, enabling the smooth delivery of sales campaigns, lead generation, brand management and marketing activity.
- Assist with lead generation through pro-active market outreach, contacting prospects, contacts and companies of interest to generate leads for sales
- Help to drive new business opportunities and develop new customers
- Support end-to-end sales campaigns, aiding with promotional material and deployment to the sales team.
- Assist with all social media activities e.g. LinkedIn posts, and live events planning and management
- Manage telephone and email and website queries and questions from prospective customers and assist the Sales Managers with onboarding new accounts.
- Coordinate sales enablement material deployment for events, customers, and the sales team.
- Input and data record management in the CRM system
- 2+ years experience in sales and marketing administration, or recent graduate with a degree in business or related studies
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service engaging with customers and prospects
- Demonstrably strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning.
- Executional excellence with strong organization and a bias for detail and accuracy.
- Proactive approach to tasks with a high level of ownership to consistently drive projects and time-bound tasks independently.
- Strong team player with a focus on quality
- IT skills in collaboration tools and reporting
- Self-driven and willing to experience a start-up company
- HubSpot experience required
- Good eye to detail
- Wordpress experience would be helpful
The role will suit an ambitious, up and coming Sales and/or Marketing executive, or recent University graduate, looking for an opportunity to grow career and as an individual in a small and exciting tech start-up company. This is very much a “hands on” role that will grow and develop with the recruit. So, taking personal responsibility for success is key.
- Company:Evolutionary Rail Ltd
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:Waterhouse Square, London - Evo