CRM Marketing Executive
Are you customer focused, with experience of using Salesforce as a CRM system?
First Bus are looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Marketing Executive to create, develop and implement a robust and effective CRM marketing strategy, using the Salesforce CRM system and working with the CRM manager.
Welcome to First Bus
Hello. First Bus is one of the country's largest bus operators – taking 1.6 million customers to their destinations every day. We're a forward-looking business at the forefront of bus technology, leading the way on contactless payments, mobile Apps and real time information. Our investment in state-of-the-art, new buses is just one part of our transition to a low-carbon future. It's an exciting time to be here.
About the role
As the CRM Marketing Executive, you will carve out a pioneering marketing CRM plan. Along with the CRM manager, you will have overall responsibility for implementing an online CRM programme through campaigns and automated marketing, to achieve retention and acquisition targets. You will manage segmentation projects to identify key customer behaviours and target campaigns respectively.
You should have experience in a CRM/Email marketing role and be comfortable with database marketing practice. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy, with hands on experience of building and executing a CRM program.
What will you be doing?
- Executing the CRM strategy, aimed at driving acquisition, increasing conversion, improving retention and stimulating loyalty.
- Planning and implementing campaigns that drive revenue, increase customer satisfaction and develop the relationship with customers.
- Creating marketing emails, including copywriting, html generation/editing, e-marketing asset creation/editing, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other associated software packages, as required.
- Adhering to email approval process, ensuring that marketing emails are error-free and deliverable.
- Being compliant with Data Protection and GDPR provisions and practices.
- Developing the database by acquiring and improving customer data, establishing and supporting the management of customer segmentation.
- Managing data and external CRM partners.
- Keeping administration of the Salesforce system up to date, including maintenance of accounts, passwords, allocation of profiles and creation of fields.
- Supporting projects as required during development phases of Salesforce
- Liaising with Opco Marketing Managers to generate and implement local and divisional marketing campaigns, via email marketing.
- Regular reporting and analysis of email campaigns, customer records and data integrity.
- Ad hoc provision of insight into customer behaviour.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to use Salesforce as a CRM system is essential
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Packages
- Experience in reading and editing HTML code
- Customer focussed, inquisitive and sufficiently confident to challenge the status quo
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders and build strong working relationships
- Knowledgeable of the principles of project delivery, including testing processes
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of circa £30k, dependent on experience
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Free bus pass for you and your family on joining
- First Xclusives – Discounts on many high street brands, supermarket's, holiday's and cinema tickets, to name a few
- First My Rewards - Discounted train travel for you and your family after 6 months service – travel as far as London/Edinburgh for £6!
- Generous pension and shares scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:UK Bus - Leeds Hunslet Park
- Salary:Circa £30k, dependent on experience