Digital Assets System Manager
Digital Assets System Manager
First Bus has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Assets System Manager to join us and be responsible for the ongoing support, improvements, and effective change to our Asset Management system. This will help direct a divisional shift to a Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) based approach. You will be supporting the business needs and ensuring the division can sustain fleet optimisation and continuously improve asset availability, reducing fleet downtime whilst maintaining all regulatory requirements and control maintenance costs.
Working with our engineering team, business analysts, and support partners to develop our Hexagon EAM system, interfaces, and protocols to support standardisation across the business and ultimately improving consistency.
Some travel in the UK will be required from time to time and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Develop and maximise system configuration and functionality to streamline our end-to-end processes and continuous improvements to maximise engineering performance.
- Ongoing development of our assets management system, including reporting suites, access to data and interfaces, API's and feeds
- Supporting our Reliability Centred Maintenance Managers with the development of reports and KPIs alongside system subject matter experts
- Technical maintenance of the INFOR EAM system for business as usual activities ensuring that corporate and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times including working with the project team as required
- Management of a team of 2 Applications Support Analysts
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships and lead projects.
Skills Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of INFOR EAM and / or equivalent enterprise application systems.
- Preferable to have experience in a fleet / engineering background
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Strong technical understanding and functional capabilities
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks and experience of working to deadlines
What can we offer you?
- Remote working
- Travel expenses paid
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Free bus pass for you and your family on joining
- First Xclusives – Discounts on many high street brands, supermarket's, holiday's and cinema tickets, to name a few
- First My Rewards - Discounted train travel for you and your family after 6 months service – travel as far as London/Edinburgh for £6!
- Generous pension and shares scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
- Colleague Wellbeing – including Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and Able Futures.
- Simply Health & Smart Health – Free cash back benefit for every colleague including optical, dental, new child payment in addition to 24/7 online GP appointments.
Welcome to First Bus
Hello. First Bus is one of the country's largest bus operators – taking 1.6 million customers to their destinations every day. We're a forward-looking business at the forefront of bus technology, leading the way on contactless payments, mobile Apps and real time information. Our investment in state-of-the-art, new buses is just one part of our transition to a low-carbon future. It's an exciting time to be here.
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:38
- Closing Date:7 June 2023