We are looking for a strong and experienced administrator to support our Engineering and Operations functions within the Norwich Roundtree Way depot.
You would be part of a large multi functioning team, be computer literate with exceptional communication skills and have a ‘can do' attitude.
Welcome to First Bus Engineering
Hello. We're one of the country's largest bus operators – and our engineering teams are working at the forefront of bus technology. Nationwide, we are investing in state-of-the-art new buses, and in the workshops and people that service them. A First Bus depot is the perfect environment to continue growing your engineering knowhow. We will support your ongoing development and provide a career path to follow.
About the role
- Provide full administrative support to Engineering and Operations Manager
- Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and accuracy across all KPI's, payroll inputting, production of schedules of work.
- Generating and maintaining databases, report writing on weekly and monthly basis, production of league tables
- Note taking, general enquiries over phone and email, incoming and outgoing correspondence, filing to maintain company records and personnel files.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and supervisors
As a member of the Engineering and Operations team the role will be full and varied, you will need proven experience as an administrator with a confident approach and the ability to work on your own initiative and problem solve when required.
Rewards & Benefits
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: Argos, Tesco, Sainburys, Asda
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Free onsite parking + cycle to work scheme
- Up to 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted First Group shares
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Please apply now. We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:39
- Location:UK Bus - Norwich, Roundtree Way
- Salary:Annual Salary