Are you an Engineering Supervisor, Assisting Manager or working within Engineering and looking for your next career move? Then come and join us at our Doncaster Depot!
Join us as an Engineering Manager and we'll take your engineering skills to the next level.
For helping keep our fleet on the road, you'll earn a good salary and great benefits (see below).
Welcome to First Bus Engineering
Hello. We're one of the country's largest bus operators – and our engineering teams are working at the forefront of bus technology. Nationwide, we are investing in state-of-the-art new buses, and in the workshops and people that service them. A First Bus depot is the perfect environment to continue growing your engineering knowhow. We will support your ongoing development and provide a career path to follow.
About the role
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who can join our team and be part of a great community delivering bus journeys to our customers across South Yorkshire. With our depots there is a great opportunity to make a real difference.
As an experienced Engineer from a multi-site environment, you will be expected to lead engineering compliance and ensure we operate within our legal obligations. A large part of the role is leading and mentoring the Engineering Teams and developing a positive culture and a desire for people to develop. We take employee engagement seriously and this will be an important part of the role.
Rewards & Benefits
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: Argos, Adsa, Sainsburys, Tesco
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Free onsite parking + cycle to work scheme
- Up to 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted First Group shares
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Please apply now. We look forward to receiving you application.
- Company:First Bus
- Website Skillset:Engineering & Mechanics
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:39
- Location:UK Bus - Doncaster
- Salary:Annual Salary