Presentation Team Member
Presentation Team Member/Bus Cleaner
Join us as a Presentation Team Member/Bus Cleaner in our Ipswich depot.
For helping keep our fleet on the road, you'll earn a good salary and great benefits (see below).
Welcome to First Bus Engineering
Hello. We're one of the country's largest bus operators – and our engineering teams are working at the forefront of bus technology. Nationwide, we are investing in state-of-the-art new buses, and in the workshops and people that service them. A First Bus depot is the perfect environment to continue growing your engineering knowhow. We will support your ongoing development and provide a career path to follow.
About the role
The successful Cleaner will be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure workshops and offices are kept clean and accident free
- To help with General housekeeping duties
- To fully comply with all Health and Safety and Engineering legislation along with group policies.
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOP's.
- To provide guidance to other staff as required.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors.
We'll provide your overalls and all the tools and equipment needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 months of cleaning experience
- Knowledge of the working of the bus wash
- Driving Licence is advantageous.
Rewards & Benefits
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: Argos, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Free onsite parking + cycle to work scheme
- Up to 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted First Group shares
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Please apply now. We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:39
- Location:UK Bus - Ipswich