Home Working Customer Service Advisor - Fixed Term
First Customer Contact are looking for a team of Home Working Customer Service Advisors who can support our established team providing excellent customer service to our rail passengers! First Group are a leading transport operator in the UK. As part of First Group, First Customer Contact's role is to support customers for five of the major train operating companies in the UK.
This will be a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Who are we?
At First Customer Contact, we keep our customers up to date using state-of-the-art systems that incorporates email, social media and online forms that really can inspire you to be your best. Our customers love to contact us via these contact methods, and you will focus on responding to customer emails and cases, which means excellent written communication skills while being able to motivate and energise yourself is essential.
So, while we're always working hard to improve the experience our customers have whenever they use our services, it's refreshing to know that we'll also do the same for you too.
You will be contracted to 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shift lines between the hours of 08:00 and 20:00, Monday to Friday.
You will need to have a quiet suitable workspace with a desk and DSE compliant chair with reliable broadband to use the systems, your workspace should not be a communal, shared space or outside of your address. You will need a minimum 30Mbps download and 10Mbps upload. You will be asked for proof of your broadband speed and home set up if offered the role. - we will supply you with a laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and headset.
How We'll Support you
- Comprehensive training delivered remotely
- On hand remote support to help you, help our customers
- Regular coaching and feedback from your manager to help you succeed in your role
- Team meetings and briefs to keep you up to date
What you'll need
- A thorough approach with strong attention to detail.
- Great communication skills in writing.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- At least 6 months experience working within a Customer Service environment.
- An ability to understand other people's perspectives.
- An ability to remain calm in challenging situations and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Great IT skills and an ability to learn new technology and processes quickly.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people.
If this homeworking Customer Service Advisor job sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your first step is to log on to our Careers Website at https://www.firstgroupcareers.com/company/fcc/home/
There, you'll be able to take a closer look at our contact centre and find out more about working here.
Once you've applied for the role, we'll send you a link to take part in our online English Language assessment, which will test your English including whether you're able to use grammar correctly. If you're successful, we'll then give you a call to ask you some additional questions to make sure you're the right fit before we arrange a Teams interview.
Please note that if you are successful, we'll also ask you to complete our background checks which includes credit referencing and a basic DBS.
- Company:First Customer Contact Ltd
- Website Skillset:Customer Service
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:Home Based
- Closing Date:14 August 2022