Accounts Payable Team Member - Part Time
First Bus is looking for an Accounts Payable Team Member to join us in Aberdeen! You will participate in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the team, being responsible for the effective delivery of service to various stakeholders, both internal and external.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate clear drive and ambition and deliver a strong customer focus and quality service as part of the team.
Your working hours will be 19 per week.
- Action invoices and credit notes in accordance with Accounts Payable processes and procedures.
- Send queries using electronic authorisation system.
- Continuously look to improve Invoice Automation rates.
- Liaise with Purchasing, suppliers, internal and external customers to resolve invoice queries.
- Comply with the best practice for the team within Financial Operations.
What We're Looking For
You will have worked previously in an Accounts Payable role and have experience working with financial systems. You must be computer literate (keyboard skills, and experience of working with PC/ email and be competent in using Microsoft Excel software.
You will have exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to work towards tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have strong attention to detail.
FirstBus welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people. Valuing our differences and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience helps us develop new services, open up new markets and broaden our customer base.
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!
- Company:First UK Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Part Time
- Contracted Hours:19
- Location:UK Bus - Aberdeen
- Closing Date:22 October 2021