Brand Presentation Officer
Job Title: Brand Presentation Officer, Scotland
Reports to: Marketing Manager - Brand, Scotland
Location: Caledonia Depot, Glasgow
Basic Purpose of Role
- Being responsible for updating bus stop timetable information across Glasgow and parts of the Scotland East OpCo
- Auditing the busiest bus stops to ensure that the information displayed is correct
- Updating internal/exterior vinyl as per the agreed planogram
- Representing the company at external events
- Full-time position, 38 hours per week
- Produce bus stop timetable information and place these timetables at the relevant bus stop. Report any defects to SPT.
- Implement the internal application programme as directed by the Marketing Manager Brand.
- Daily reporting on projects that have been allocated to you.
- Adhering to all BeSafe procedures and complying with all company health and safety policies.
- The development, printing, laminating of timetable information via Bus Stop Information software
- Liaising with SPT on the production of timetable information
- Using a company van and placing the timetables at the correct bus stop, which could involve early morning or weekend working
- Daily recording of what bus stops have been updated
- Monthly auditing of the busiest bus stops to ensure the timetable information is accurate and in a presentable format, any defects to be reported with an action plan to rectify
- Updating internal/external vinyl to an agreed planogram when a bus is at the Regional Repair Centre
- Representing the company at external events, e.g. student fayres
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Able to use Microsoft packages – Outlook, Excel and Word (training provided for Bus Stop Information software)
- Driving licence (PCV preferred)
- Customer focused
- Strong team player, but the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and being able to use initiative to problem solve
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Project Management skills desireable (although not essential)
- Good time management
What can we offer you?
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits: Free travel on our buses
Discounted travel for you and your family on the trains (GWR, TPE, Hull Trains) and your family & friends will also benefit from cheap bus travel.
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
One of Britain's largest bus operators, we connect communities and help people to go to school, work and the shops. Every single day around 1.6 million passengers get on board our 6,400 buses. It's why we're so passionate about providing services that are reliable, punctual and offer good value for money. We're also proud to be part of the FirstGroup family that's based all around the world from the UK and Ireland to the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Company:First UK Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:38
- Location:UK Bus - Caledonia Depot, Glasgow
- Closing Date:15 August 2021