First Bus are looking for a CCTV Analyst to join our team in Essex, on a 6 month fixed term contract!
As a CCTV Analyst, you will be a vital part of our insurance team, processing and storing CCTV data capture as well as maintaining CCTV and data storage equipment so that both are safe, compliant and legally effective.
This role allows you to meet many of our fellow colleagues within First Bus, as you will be required to travel across our Essex depots, where business requires.
We will provide you with full training to support you in feeling confident and knowledgeable within your role.
What will you be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will be varied, including but not limited to;
- Retrieving, storing and processing CCTV data capture
- Auditing of on-board equipment
- Replacing hard drives on-board vehicle's
- Reporting any faulty equipment
- Ensuring the correct storage and safe keeping of media devices/keys
- Ensuring evidence is compliant with current legislation for the operation of CCTV equipment
- Supervising the process of evidence gathering, preparation and presentation of CCTV footage to the police and other appropriate bodies
- Representing the company at civil and criminal proceedings.
- Liaising with internal and external bodies as appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of insurance and Data Protection legislation
- Ability to work to deadlines, with an attention to detail
- Customer centric
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Good organisational & administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid Working
- 12 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Free bus pass for you and your family on joining
- First Xclusives – Discounts on many high street brands, supermarket's, holiday's and cinema tickets, to name a few
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First UK Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Fixed Term - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:34
- Location:UK Bus - Basildon, UK Bus - Chelmsford, UK Bus - Clacton, UK Bus - Colchester, UK Bus - Hadleigh
- If temporary, length of contract:6 months
- Salary:£14.86 p/h
- Closing Date:19 August 2022