Quality and Acceptance Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality and Acceptance Analyst to join our busy team!
Within our Retail and Digital Team, we are successfully delivering an industry leading experience to customers engaging and travelling with us. To do this we have a programme of continuous improvement and development across our various platforms.
We're now looking for a dedicated Quality and Acceptance Analyst to help us continue to improve our digital offering
The role involves working across a variety of customer-facing systems; apps, website, back office systems, user hardware and interfaces. You will work alongside the Quality and Acceptance Lead to deliver the system changes
This is a remote role and you can be based anywhere in the UK. The working hours are 8:30 to 5pm with some weekend work required
The salary for this position is £25,000 per annum
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Quality and Acceptance lead you will be responsible supporting the day to day activities for quality assurance and testing all changes to our customer facing digital environment. This includes Apps, website, backend systems.
You'll be a key member of the team supporting the Lead to implementation into the production environment. You will be:
- Updating and maintaining our testing processes
- Developing and maintaining test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Operational and Capacity of resilience systems, mainly High Availability Ticket System (HATS), Br-dge
- Performing end to end scripted testing in project timescales to meet product delivery
- Tracking and resolving bug fixes durint manual testing in the required timescales.
- Supporting Environment management and promotion to live status via RAB / CAB governance
- Supporting our IT security partners and ensure vulnerabilities are identified and are documented and escalated as appropriate
- Support fault management of issues and fixes
- Supporting the Lead to implement changes and communication packages
- Support the project teams and lead of program planning
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and Experience of working in a testing environment
- Experience with fault management
- Excellent attention to detail – Ability to highlight and communicate information from testing
- Abilities to work with all levels of the business
- Excellent Communication and written skills
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to work through detailed scripts
- Commercial Awareness
Who are we?
First Bus is one of the UK's largest bus operators – and the partner of choice for innovative and sustainable transport. Leading the transition to a low-carbon future, we have committed to operating a zero-emission bus fleet by 2035 and to not purchase any new diesel buses after December 2022.
Working proactively with local authority partners, First Bus is proud to be making a positive impact on air quality, tackling congestion and improving customer experience. Making journeys easier for customers, First Bus was the first national bus operator to accept contactless card payments across all services and the First Bus app is voted ‘best in class' amongst UK bus operators.
First Bus is a division of FirstGroup, the first UK bus and rail operator to formally commit to setting an ambitious Science-Based Target to achieve net zero emissions.
Interested? Click on apply and complete an application form!