First Glasgow are looking for a confident and organised people person, to join our Recruitment and Training team, as Resourcing Co-ordinator!
Working as part of a busy resourcing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, you will assist with a range of employment related administration tasks, ensuring that candidates supply the necessary identification documents required and checking them accurately.
You'll play a critical role in supporting the wider team, managers, and employees with any HR administration related queries and processes, so we need a true team player to join our busy team.
There is potential for your 12 month fixed term contract to be extended after review.
Welcome to First Bus
Hello. First Bus is one of the country's largest bus operators – taking 1.6 million customers to their destinations every day. We're a forward-looking business at the forefront of bus technology, leading the way on contactless payments, mobile Apps and real time information. Our investment in state-of-the-art, new buses is just one part of our transition to a low-carbon future. It's an exciting time to be here.
Ideally, you'll have worked in a fast-paced administration role within Recruitment or HR. You will be computer savvy, with experience and proficiency in Microsoft tools and applications.
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, with exceptional planning skills, and has a keen eye for detail. Due to the nature of the role, you must be able to act with discretion and confidentiality.
You must be a genuine people person with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be confident speaking with candidates, employees, and managers over the telephone when required. You will be a true team player with a positive can-do attitude.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling all required PCV Module Test activities
- Organising medical consultations, liaising with Occupational Health Provider
- Assisting with the recruitment of Drivers, ensuring all relevant documentation is processed within specified timescales via our online system (Earcu)
- Providing correspondence and documents associated with the recruitment of staff, using software packages, maintaining spreadsheets and databases as required
- Working with Managers to ensure staffing levels are maintained and that managers are fully conversant with recruitment in progress
- Organising PCV driving assessments
- Scheduling training dates for new employees to join us
- Deputising for and ongoing support to the TRM
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders may
- Possible travel between the Glasgow Depots
What are we looking for?
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office packages
- Database Management
- Resourcing Dashboard system
- Organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- High attention to detail
What can we offer you?
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Free bus pass for you and your family on joining
- First Xclusives – Discounts on many high street brands, supermarket's, holiday's and cinema tickets, to name a few
- First My Rewards - Discounted train travel for you and your family after 6 months service – travel as far as London for £6!
- Generous pension and shares scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving you application.
Public transport serves everyone, whatever their differences. At First Bus, we want to be an employer open to you, no matter what your differences are. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation because diverse backgrounds, thinking and experiences bring so many benefits to our customers, communities and people. We welcome applications from all.
- Company:First UK Bus
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Fixed Term - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:UK Bus - Caledonia Depot, Glasgow
- If temporary, length of contract:12 months
- Closing Date:19 August 2022