Executive Reward Manager
First Group are looking for an Executive Reward Manager based in London!
We're looking for an Executive Reward Manager to join our HR Team. This role is responsible for providing support on the full spectrum of Executive Remuneration, to the Head of Reward, whilst ensuring operational excellence, alignment with the needs of the business and compliance with the relevant corporate governance requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Play a key role in the preparation of Remuneration Committee papers
- Accountable for the drafting of the Directors' remuneration report and associated preparation for the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Provide recommendations on the value and structure of the reward packages as required
- Supporting on the termination of senior executives, including the treatment of unvested equity
- Project manage the annual pay review process for the Group Head Office and Executive population
- Project manage the Gender and Ethnic Pay Gap reporting process
- Managing the calculation and communication of the Group's annual and share based incentive plans
- Support and deliver ad hoc projects for the Group Reward team, as needed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Clear, concise communicator both orally and in writing
- Credibility as a subject matter expert, capable of interacting with C-suite level executives if required
- Ability to handle working within a pressurised environment, flexibility to cope with competing demands and ability to prioritise and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks, whilst recognising the need for review and critical information
- Tenacious and resilient
- This is a hands-on-role
- Demonstrate discretion and integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
What can we offer you?
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- First Xclusives – Discounts on many high street brands, supermarket's, holiday and cinema tickets, to name a few
- First My Rewards - Discounted train travel for you and your family after 6 months service – travel as far as London or Edinburgh for £6!
- Free bus travel on our First Bus network after 6 months service
- Generous pension and shares scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make a significant and valuable contribution to our Company's mission and success, while developing their career with a FTSE 250 listed company. In return we can offer you a great benefits package including home working, a competitive salary, matched salary sacrifice pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare and support to obtain relevant professional qualifications.
Apply now! We look forward to receiving you application.
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:The Point London