We are excited to announce a vacancy for a Performance Assistant with Lumo. If you have experience of short-term planning, traincrew terms and conditions and allocation. With experience of allocation of performance issues within the rail industry then we may have the position for you.
Who are we?
Lumo is a brand-new transformational, innovative and digital open access train company. We provide regular, cost effective 100% electric train travel between London and Edinburgh, launching our business in October 2021. We are an alternative to flying that is cheaper, kinder to the environment and just as time effective as taking a domestic flight. Our people are key to our success, and we are recruiting an engaged, empowered, multi-skilled and flexible family of colleagues who live and breathe our values of:
•Fresh thinking and innovation to delight customers
•Service performance and excellence in everything we do
•Challenging and disrupting industry norms
•Collaborative and consistent in what we do
•Lean and agile in our approach
•Providing a healthier, safer and environmentally sustainable approach to everything we do
We value diversity. We are a progressive and inclusive employer. We value differences such as age, gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity, religion, and disability. All our colleagues have a voice and are supported to be their authentic selves at work. There is no demarcation of roles, and all our colleagues are empowered.
We are an inclusive employer and open to considering flexibility in all our roles, from a full-time part time and flexible perspective. Please talk to us at interview about any flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Do you want to be a part of our journey?
We are recruiting for a Performance Analyst to work in our Planning and Resource department the primary purpose of the role is to ensure that resources are in place to enable Lumo to operate its advertised or amended timetable service. To ensure train crew are rostered in accordance with agreed terms and conditions and in line with industry and legal requirements
About the role
•Good communication and motivational skills to engage with all levels of staff
•Be able to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy (especially Word, and Excel)
•A good understanding of the core route, including all diversionary routes
Rewards & Benefits
- Minimum of 10% contribution to your Pension (5% employer and 5% employee)
- 33 Days annual leave each year, inclusive of Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Travel Offers for Bus and Rail across the FirstGroup family of operators after completing six months of employment
- Payroll Giving – donate directly from your pay to a Charity of your Choice
- Shopping Discounts including discounts and cashback on electrical goods, your weekly shop, holidays, cinema trips, car insurance, upgrading your mobile and lots more
- All employee Share Schemes*
- Save as You Earn - gives you the opportunity to save a regular amount each month for three years. At the end of the savings period, you can use your savings to buy shares at a discounted price set at the start of the Scheme or take your savings as cash.
- Buy as You Earn - allows you to buy shares each month, with 2 free ‘matching' shares for each 3 shares you buy. You can vary the amount you save or stop it at any time. You need to participate in the scheme for at least 3 years in order to receive the matching shares.
- Employee Assistance Helpline – free, confidential employee support service provided by an independent provider
*after 6 months of employment
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:Newcastle upon Tyne
- Closing Date:14 August 2022