Non Technical Skills Trainer
South Western Railway is committed to equal opportunities employment, and your application will be reviewed by the hiring panel with personal information removed. In order to assist this process please ensure that any attachments such as CV's or covering letter have personal details removed. Any other attachments such as professional qualifications can be left unedited. Applications not following this guidance may be rejected.
We would welcome applications from candidates seeking part time employment on job share basis.
Improve non technical skills across Engineering teams through training, support and coaching colleagues.
- Training non-technical skills courses to Engineering colleagues
- Creation of training material and support other trainers embedding non technical skills across the whole of suite of training courses.
- Identify efficiencies and gaps and implement improvements within the training process
- Development, implementation and delivery of training projects and a variety of business process improvement projects.
- Develop relationships with Depot and Fleet Managers and other key players to facilitate training within the Fleet function.
- Design effective employee focused Fleet training programmes which meet the business requirements.
- Work closely with local Line Managers to identify training requirements, develop effective solutions and evaluate the effectiveness of these solutions.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and encourages the attitudes, values, visions and behaviours of the organisation.
- Utilize technology as part of the delivery of training
- Deliver on a regular basis core Fleet training courses.
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in a safety critical training field.
- Technical, academic, IT and experiential competence to at least the same level as is required of the learners on completion of their training.
- For specific training there may be a requirement for possession of current licensing or certification
Working on average 37 hours per week.
At SWR we believe our people are our greatest asset.
Our vision is to recruit and retain the best talent from most diverse pool of candidates across our regions.
We are committed to establishing a sense of inclusion for all and to value each person for the unique contribution they bring.
- Company:South Western Railway
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37
- Location:Wimbledon Train Care Depot
- Closing Date:10 December 2021