Prosecutions Admin Clerk
South Western Railway is committed to equal opportunities employment, and your application will be reviewed by the hiring panel with personal information removed. In order to assist this process please ensure that any attachments such as CV's or covering letter have personal details removed (this includes your name, address and email address). Any other attachments such as professional qualifications can be left unedited. Applications not following this guidance may be rejected.
An exciting opportunity has opened up in the Prosecutions Team for a well organised, self-motivated administrator.
The successful applicant will require an ability to demonstrate a positive, proactive and adaptable approach. Possessing the ability to manage and prioritise daily administration tasks. Have a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience within South Western Railway.
The role will encompass large scale administration of court documents, processing payments and liaising with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
As a strong influential communicator, you will also be required to respond to enquiries of varying complexity concerning the legality of criminal railway offences.
- Recent experience in office administration and data entry.
- A proven experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Possess a flexible approach in ensuring business needs are met.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious and attention to detail, particularly in relation to producing legal documentation.
- Strong planning and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise workload and meet targets.
- Experience in appropriate IT packages including Microsoft Office 365 and Excel.
- Familiarity with the case management systems would be desirable but not essential.
- Responsibility of opening/closing Prosecutions Office.
- Applicants requiring a visa must have at least 6 months remaining at the start of employment.
Working an average of 37 hours per week.
Monday to Friday, 09:30 - 16:54
In return we offer a competitive salary and a variety of valuable benefits including free duty and leisure travel on SWR services for employee, free standard class leisure travel for spouse/partner and dependants (criteria dependant) , 75% discount on many other train operating companies, a range of retail benefits and an excellent pension scheme.
At SWR we believe our people are our greatest asset.
Our vision is to recruit and retain the best talent from the most diverse pool of candidates across our regions.
We are committed to establishing a sense of inclusion for all and to value each person for the unique contribution they bring.
- Company:South Western Railway
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37
- Location:Overline House, Southampton
- Salary:£25,047 per annum plus £451 regional allowance
- Closing Date:12 August 2022