Head of Customer Insight and Improvement
We're on the hunt for our next customer experience superstar.
Relaxed, happy, anxious, calm… people can experience a gamut of emotions when travelling by train. Our Head of Customer Insights and Improvement is here to listen to our customers and make sure we deliver the highest quality experience across every part of the journey consistently.
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly to the Customer Experience Director, you'll lead a diverse, dynamic, and dedicated team that manages all aspects of our service quality: This includes relationships with contract partners who provide catering, cleaning, security and customer contact services, as well as our customer relations, service quality management, and customer experience analysis, insights and reporting.
Your focus is to use the insights gathered from customers to lead, challenge, and support your team, contract partners and the wider business to continuously improve every aspect of our service quality and to inform wider investment and business decision-making.
Further, you'll be responsible for overseeing the department's contractual, commercial, and budget profile, leading a proactive safety culture, mitigating risk and identifying opportunities, ensuring commitments are delivered and compliance is achieved, and developing key relationships both internally and externally.
Who are we looking for?
This is a fundamentally strategic, forward-looking role within a customer experience environment, so we're looking for someone who has experience in the following:
- Cultivating relationships with suppliers of services used directly by customers
- Managing contracts, and their associated budgets and commercial terms
- Driving continuous improvement and transformation within customer experience
- Reviewing customer data sources to derive insights
- Developing plans and approaches for developing customer experience
- Identifying and managing risk and opportunity
- Leading and motivating individuals and / or teams
If the above sounds like something you feel you'd be a good fit for, then we'd encourage you to apply as we'd be delighted to learn more about you.
Interested? Apply now!
- Company:TransPennine Express Limited
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37.50
- Location:Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester)
- Closing Date:18 October 2021