IT Security Analyst
Do you have drive, enthusiasm and a passion to help take the North further? If yes, then come and be part of our amazing team here at TransPennine Express.
We are an intercity train company connecting people and communities across our cities and major towns in the North of England and Scotland. Together we will continue to transform rail travel with faster, easier journeys that offer a step change in services with our fleet of new high-tech trains.
The North is a vibrant place to live and work and here at TransPennine Express our services are helping to keep the country moving. If you want to be involved in something truly transformative, that will have a lasting impact on how we travel, then please join us and help us to take the North further.
The IT Team are looking for an IT Security Analyst to take control of the Cyber Security and drive change across the business.
This is a new role, and the successful candidate will:
- Own he day-to-day delivery of Cyber Security requirments and reporting.
- Use existing tools, Such as Tenable, CrowdStrike and Zscaler, to react to incidents and provide proactive solutions to potential issues
- Work with TPE IT and the First Group Cyber team to drive change across the TPE Estate
- Manage and deliver of Cyber Security KPIs and Reporting
- Be responsible for the Cyber Security Continual Service Improvement plan
- Be an active member of the Incident Response Team
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of support documents and cyber security policies
- Review the exiting solutions in place and drive change and improvements using the existing systems and work with the business when new systems are needed
- Deliver Industry mandated Security Requirements
- Complete Risk Assessments of systems and solutions before implementation
- Understand the Threat Landscape and understand the potential impact for TPE and their systems
You will be an enthusiastic and dedicated team player who is driven by cyber security. You will be confident and willing to present reports, issues and solutions to colleagues at all levels of the business. Attention to detail has to be strong driver for you will enjoy documentation and process creation as much as you enjoy getting hands on fixing issue and implementing solutions.
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology related field or Equivalent Industry Experience.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience including process documentation and hands on fixes.
- General knowledge in security management and risk management.
- Ability to practically support principles of IT security and IT audit.
- Experience managing Requests and Incidents.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication and interaction skills; is comfortable working with individuals from different teams and suppliers.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity, ability to work with ambiguity, and a strong sense of confidence to deliver on responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Industry certifications (CISSP, CEH, CRISC, etc.).
- Experience with CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection and EDR and other security products.
- Knowledge of DFT NIS Audits and Requirements
To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards. There's a final salary pension scheme and big savings on rail travel: free TransPennine Express journeys for you and free leisure journeys for your family. You and your family can also get discounts with other train operating companies. Your job comes with 25 days holiday plus standard UK bank holidays as well as all kinds of benefits, discounts and a Cycle to Work scheme.
To apply please visit FirstGroup Careers, complete an application form and upload a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter.
Help take the north further.
- Company:TransPennine Express Limited
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37
- Location:Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester)
- Salary:£40,000 pa plus excellent benefits
- Closing Date:7 October 2022