Regional Development Manager
Regional Development Manager
Do you have drive, enthusiasm and a passion to help take the North further? If yes, then come and be part of our amazing team here at TransPennine Express.
We are an intercity train company connecting people and communities across our cities and major towns in the North of England and Scotland. Together we will continue to transform rail travel with faster, easier journeys that offer a step change in services with our fleet of new high-tech trains.
The North is a vibrant place to live and work and here at TransPennine Express our services are helping to keep the country moving. If you want to be involved in something truly transformative, that will have a lasting impact on how we travel, then please join us and help us to take the North further.
We are recruiting for a Regional Development Manager to work with our stakeholders through engagement, keeping them informed, responding to their feedback and developing shared aspirations with them to bring enhancements to, and third-party funding into, the railway.
This role will also play a central part in supporting cross-industry infrastructure upgrades, station development and working with Network Rail and stakeholders to get the most benefit for the customers and communities we serve from the funding available.
You will be very comfortable engaging at any level, be passionate about delivering for customers and stakeholders and be driven by the shared opportunities which come from collaboration. If you want to be involved in something truly transformative, that will have a lasting impact on how we travel across the North of England and into Scotland, then please apply.
If the above sounds like a bit of you, then we'd love to receive your CV and a short cover letter to help us understand why you're the best person for this role please visit FirstGroup Careers.
n.b The closing date for applications is Friday 31 March 2023, although applications submitted earlier than that date would be appreciated. Interviews will be held during w/c Monday 17 April 2023.
What we offer?
- Excellent career prospects.
- A personal development plan.
- Fully funded structured training and development*.
- Competitive salary paid on 4 weekly basis.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Free TransPennine Express rail travel for you and your dependants*.
- Travel discounts of up to 75% off other train operating companies, plus international rail travel after 1 years' service* for you and your dependants*.
- Friends & family rail and bus travel offers with FirstGroup services*.
- Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any finance, family, health, or wellbeing issues you have. We make sure there's someone on-hand to offer guidance, advice, and useful information for our people when they are experiencing hardship at work or at home.
- Option to join the Railway Pension Scheme with significant employer contributions.
- Family friendly maternity and paternity benefits.
- Plus, high street and lifestyle discounts as well as a cycle to work scheme*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Help take the north further.
Why Work with us?
Our colleagues are from all walks of life with varied personal experiences and career journeys into rail. We want the best people for our roles. We are proud of our region and committed to connecting and reflecting the diverse communities that we serve across the North of England and Scotland. Our values are central to this, especially being ‘Supportive of each other'. As an inclusive employer we value individuals' contributions, regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, social background, religion, or belief.
- Company:TransPennine Express Limited
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37
- Location:Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester), TPE Network
- Closing Date:31 March 2023