Senior Marketing Executive
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you'll help us engage with our customers to promote the longer term benefits of the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) programme, whilst ensuring that our
current customers are informed about and able to plan their journeys.
You will play a key role in improving the way that we communicate with customers through our digital channels – Website, App, email, social media and traditional media gathering customer
feedback to improve the digital customer experience.
It's a chance to work closely with the customer experience, commercial and project teams as well as external suppliers and Industry partners. Together, you'll create marketing communications that
keep our customers satisfied and inspire train travel in the future.
Here's a few things you will be doing:
• Implementing the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels and touchpoints
• Work with the appointed creative agency to develop a marketing campaign that is informed by customer and stakeholder insight
• Continually analyses performance to refine content as the campaign progresses
• Developing and implementing all digital content to communicate with customers through Website, App, email or social media
• Understanding the customer journey, proactively seeking customer feedback and acting on this to make improvements to the digital touchpoints
• Managing the digital marketing across SEO, Display and Social
• Meeting industry standards to keep customers informed about their journeys
• Making sure the budget is managed effectively
• Collaborating with our industry partners, keeping everyone engaged and informed.
You've worked in marketing before, with at least 3 years' experience and hold a degree, likely in Marketing or a related field. So, you know all about planning and executing digital marketing
campaigns, having worked agency or client side, you will have technical skills in using digital systems like Sitecore and Salesforce. You will be organized, a great copywriter, with a high attention to detail
and be able to analyse data to make actionable improvements. You'll be good with people and great in a team – a natural when it comes to collaboration.
To say thank you for all your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and some great rewards. There's a final salary pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme and big savings on rail travel: free
TransPennine Express journeys for you and free leisure journeys for your family. You and your family can also get discounts with other train operating companies. Your job comes with plenty of holiday
as well as all kinds of benefits, discounts and even a Cycle to Work scheme.
Interested? Click Apply!
- Company:TransPennine Express Limited
- Website Skillset:All Other Roles
- Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Contracted Hours:37
- Location:Bridgewater House - TPE Head Office (Manchester)
- Closing Date:24 January 2022